Saturday, May 12, 2012

current project - lacy pinafore by lucille laflamme.


A good friend of mine is expecting her first Grand-baby and she loves crocheted lace, so I'm making a little dress for her. I'm using a size 7/1.65 mm steel crochet hook and some beautiful, vintage, lace weight cotton. The cotton is very delicate and it is a pretty off white colour with a slight sheen. I haven't done a lot of lace work so I'm feeling very Victorian as I work on this project. I will post more pictures when the dress is all finished and blocked.


If you are interested in the pattern you can purchase the download at e-PatternsCentral. When I checked earlier today the download for the complete collection, which includes instructions for 5 different frilly little frocks, was still on sale for $3.95 USD.


kim.


1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely Kim!!!
    you are doing an amazing work!
    Can't wait to see is finished!!!!
    Dany

    ReplyDelete