Tuesday, January 10, 2012

7 days - 7 unfinished projects.


I seem to have a habit of having several crochet projects on the hooks at once and over the course of time this adds up to several unfinished items lying around the house. With the start of a new business year I wanted to get caught up and finish some of these neglected projects. To keep me motivated I thought that I would commit to posting pictures of my completed crochet items...one a day for 7 days. I will start on Friday, January 13th and I will go until Thursday, January 19th.

If you would like to join me there are really no rules. You can finish one project or more, you can employ the help of a friend, and you can even alter a project and turn it into something else. For example, can that afghan that you barely started and can't seem to finish be turned into a scarf? The goal is just to finish up as many crochet projects as possible so that with a clean conscience we can buy more yarn and start in on a new project...or two :)

                  **********************************

If you have some unfinished crochet items that you would like to complete and you want to join in and share your pictures, please feel free to post a link in the comments section or send us a picture to knotsewcute@gmail.com. We would love to see your finished crochet projects and hear their story (how long they have been neglected, etc).


Updated links:

day one of 7 days - 7 unfinished projects
day two of 7 days - 7 unfinished projects
day three of 7 days - 7 unfinished projects
day four of 7 days - 7 unfinished projects
day five of 7 days - 7 unfinished projects
day six of 7 days - 7 unfinished projects
day seven of 7 days - 7 unfinished projects
kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment